- Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we Treated it like we couldn' t live without it?
- What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
- This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Bible?
- Oh, and one more thing.
- Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being
- Disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill.
- Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities? And no dropped calls!
- When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you!
Bryn Mawr '21!!!