Here's a basic idea of what were getting into:
- Bucket List- (noun) a list of things you want to do (have to do) before you die, may include swimming with sharks and feeding lions
- Anti-Bucket List- (noun) a list of things that you want never to do (ever) before you die and may also include swimming with sharks and feeding lions
- Anti-Bucketing- (verb-1) to create an anti-bucket list, specifically at approximately 6:36; with just a few minutes until the emails go out. (verb-2) the growth and development of a juvenile anti-bucket list.
Part 1: http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/my-anti-bucket-list-part-1-and-a-linky
Once, though, I came across an image though that said "Oh, your for animal rights, huh? So why are you eating their food." That is food for thought, pun intended.
Please dont go away though, they get better.
UPDATE: I just asked. She said at night it was 110 in the summer at three, four in the morning. I was thinking of a country wide deep freeze where she drove cross country in '89 back to school, in -10 degree weather.
Sunshine I can do, just let me pack all my blankets :)
Is there such thing as enough ice cream?
No? I guess I wont be going it then, told ya so.
2) I need an excuse to borrow other peoples.
3) I dont look good in white, so why own it if I'm not gonna wear it....
(oh right, to tie dye)
No, jk. The beach isnt that bad... just not my fav.
I had a baby sitter once that did this. Like she won some state award or something. And it was inside her house too, the kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
every year, all year.... well, at least a lot of it year round, because the lights were high up and she was (as I remember) short, even to my first and second grade self.
Even her hubby (Chris) was born on Christmas.
Gotta give it to her for dedication, though.
*** I had a lot of hate about being a closed minded nutcase when I first blogged about the idea, so contact me if you have a problem with this... but dont expect such a comment to be published.