You might remember in March when I introduced Anti-Bucketing. Either way though, chances are you are like me and could use a review:
- Bucket List- (noun) a list of things you want to do (have to do) before you die, may include swimming with sharks and feeding lions
- Anti-Bucket List- (noun) a list of things that you want never to do (ever) before you die and may also include swimming with sharks and feeding lions
- Anti-Bucketing- (verb-1) to create an anti-bucket list, specifically at approximately 6:36; with just a few minutes until the emails go out. (verb-2) the growth and development of a juvenile anti-bucket list.
So, today we are Anti-Bucketing. Are you ready?
- Link up any post that fits into the awesome and wholesome categories to this week’s linky.
- If you add my linky, or a specific post, to your Pinterest board/s, you can link it/ them. **
- Please place the linky button on your sidebar or otherwise link it where I can find it.
- Spend a moment to comment on a post or two and subscribe so you can come back next week!