Okay so school is almost going to start out so I am reading as much as possible now. Also I am/was away this week 500 ish miles away from home. We just bought a stuffed lion as big as me almost which was ridiculous and amazing. Also I have gotten nominated for another tag I promised to follow up on today (Sorries!) Also there are several other bloggers I am doing guest post things with so its a huge mess pretty much.
Also that all is my excuse for giving up on linking all the links. You can right click- open in new tab, right?
Two: Spreeder: I learned to read about 500 words a minute if I have to, can you? Spreeder.com
Three: It messes up any name pretty bad:
Four: http://biblewebapp.com/study/ This. this. This. THIS. It has greek and hebrew copies of the Bible. You can compare it to an english translation, define words, and see where any word is in the bible. They also have French, Spanish, etc. You thought bible.com was good, but these people have everything!!!! (I had good reason for the !!!!'s)
6 FREE useful calculators (the factoring calculator, the prime factorization calculator, the fraction calculator, the percentage calculator, etc), conversion applications, puzzles and math worksheets (addition worksheets , subtraction worksheets, multiplication worksheets, division worksheets, long division worksheets) at Dad's Worksheets. Be sure to check out the multiplication-chart and countdown timer as well.
7 https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLlair5BOIPJZzLARtGCY6KiZ7dwRhv3Uw&v=iFEybdLbnVo Adam Norris wishes clay a happy birthday in 8.1 at 4:10 lol lol lol If you are in APUSH, I bet your teacher loves Henry Clay too, dont they? You could easily self study that one with this guys videos alone. (I have another AP reference below too)
Eight to Eleven: Spend some quality time playing games. I havemy own game site with some of them embedded
12 http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/ This site is awesome. I used to entertain myself for hours clicking the different gadgets when I was little. Still cool!
Thirteen http://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-otto-3561.htm If you write books, this place is great for naming them. Also for actual people you are going to have to name within the next nine months :) Not too much on crazy names but google other generators as needed
14 http://www.glassgiant.com/ascii/ Make an image into a keyboard black and white "image"
15,16 There are a couple Holiday websites that are cool to check out. These are the first I ever found:
17 http://www.samplewords.com/pdf/home-notebook-paper.pdf Print yourself lined paper. you know you want to.
18 http://www.hitfreegames.com/flash-games/full-2364/Virtual-Bubblewrap.html all for bubble wrap and bubble wrap for all
19 https://rabb.it/ This is sort of like Skype although you can surf the net at the same time with your up to 15 ppl chat. Handy to watch a movie with someone far away, but lame platform otherwise
20 Shrib.com This is the best basic word system. You can't bold or center or double space or anything remotely fancy. But. But it's brilliant for its accessibility. You get your own little 9 digit code (or whatever you want) and not an actual log in. You can set a password too it, but i don't.....mIcan type really fast (for me) on an iPad and I can write paper there and save the link. Them, I can put it into a drive file or word and print, but I don't have to worry about logging in.
21 Then there are http://www.voki.com/ and http://blabberize.com/ which you can use to make little shoutouts: Voki you create a character and blaberize you make a picture talk. The second is more awesome, although I want to say that they put a cap on how long your clip can be of about 30 seconds. Cool though.
22 http://www.webkinz.com/. No seriously. If you have friends that also have accounts, you can play some pretty violent games of checkers. Get on the phone and rub it in their face that: Ha! Double Jumped you back!!!
Play the same map as above to see if you can get more than 16911 points:
24 age calculator http://www.mathcats.com/explore/agecalculator.html?month=April&day=21&year=1926&timealive=
25, 26 yes: http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/ (seems to be out of order), no: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
27 http://www.globalgamenetwork.com/westward_trail.html Westward Trail
28 http://www.alt-codes.net/ ♫☼☺♪ yay!
29. http://www.webpacman.com/ Just pac man (a few versions though)
30 http://robertmunsch.com/book/purple-green-and-yellow Munsch read alouds :) I love these so much :)
31 pipl.com google any one over thirty. It works, its scary but fun.
32 google peoples phones or figure out who called. .number2name.com/717/261
33/ ipiccy.com This is the photoeditor I use. Its free. I love it.
34. I sell my head covering pattern on etsy, but I'll let you in on a secret. This is where I got the idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbagardi8L8 Thats pretty much an $8 link. Keep it safe
35. The local middle schools use "mathbooks, mathbooks" to get into the textbooks. They have for years.
36 http://www.bible-reading.com/bible-plan.pdf We follow this plan. Casually, of course, but its what I got to offer.
37 https://faithblum.wordpress.com/beta-reading-and-proofreading-services/ says she will beta for you.
38: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/files/ywp/High_School_Workbook_Customizable_V2.pdf Writing for Homeschoolers and bored kids in the summer. This is something I should do for the structure of it. Requires mass printing.
39: I need a cat so I can do this. JK. http://www.unusuallylovely.com/home/2012/10/4/beforeafter-litterbox.html I would toilet train a cat
40: http://jewelsofjesus.blogspot.co.nz/p/submission-guidelines.html#.VacihvkYEsI If you write for them, they will give you traffic. Its on my list.
41 http://thecraftyblogstalker.com/23-easy-ice-cream-maker-recipes/ Ice cream yay. Everyone needs it in there life.
42. Pancakes with 1 Banana 2 Whole Eggs and a pinch of baking powder. Theyre like the pancake version of french toast that tastes like banana. gluten free so Google it. (Yes I'm counting that as a link)
43. http://sleepyti.me/ This would work nicely if you care. But I dont care so I havent been able to test how nice it works out. lol
44. This is on the to do list. http://www.molliemakes.com/diy-fashion-2/how-to-make-t-shirt-yarn/ Yarn. Its a verb now.
45. http://www.casdonline.org/education/components/docmgr/default.php?sectiondetailid=29161& My district IT department created a bunch of games. What a great use of tax dollars but I have them saved in case I need them.
46. http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/ I can never find this when I need it. Now that you have seen it, you will have the same problem. lol .Have fun blogger amigas
47 http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/templates.htm Foldy thingies. Like a hand, a box, an envelope, playing card box
48. More names. http://www.atlantagamer.org/iGM/RandomNames/index.php I am actually deleting old bookmarks, so thats why there is so many. I never used this but it might be cool for someone
49. This is what I am talking about. http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/02/woven-jelly-roll-rug.html If I do a quilt, it will be woven like this. I was going to crochet a blanket like this but I cant get all the stripes the same length and its a mess now :/
50. http://www.web-source.net/embedding_web_pages.htm#.UzXwm4WsDng I'm still dont sure if I am embedding them right.
51. I know some of the people singing.https://youtu.be/Sh9-skFV3wE
52. http://urbanbarn.icovia.com/icovia.aspx A room planner. Personally I perfer pen and paper but whatever.
53. http://www.bookadventure.com/ is a kids site that gets you free stuff to read books. I hardly spent any back in 2009 and 2010 and so now still have 5585 points. Aka 3 Chocolate Bars :) Good to keep kids from being bored in the summer but lame if youre older than 9. I probably wont get those chocolate bars because we dont have a store around here for it.
54. Yale, Harvard, and MIT offer all there classes online for free.. you just dont get the credits or the fancy piece of paper. One of the other websites is https://www.edx.org/course?search_query=AP offers 400+ AP review classes as well as lots of other college classes. Check it out. Check all the above links out.
55. Christians shouldnt be afraid to stand with God. Read about it here: http://yourmomhasablog.com/2015/07/28/sin-is-the-only-bad-word-left/
56. One of the closest times I have been to God was bio in 9th grade looking at an onion under a microscope. It was like nothing else I have seen. This is the microscope we used and well, I liked it enough that I googled the website when I got home and made a bookmark. http://www.scopeman.com/labomed-sigma-student-microscope/
57 http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/a-call-to-teenagers-to-be-free Teenagers should not waste there time with the crowd. A call to stand for God no matter where you are.
58 The CDC collects information on abortions. Read about how there is a Holocaust going on targeting our African American friends and family. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6311a1.htm?s_cid=ss6311a1_w
59 http://www.heritageliterature.com/services.html also says she will be a beta reader for you. She also has taken some pretty awesome images on a recent trip to Alaska.
60 http://www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/maps.html This one is all about dialects. It would be interesting to spend a few minutes there looking at stuff.
61 Dont have a Kindle or the Kindle app? read.amazon.com lets you read books on the online platform. Be sure to check for free book deals!
62 http://wwminihorses.tripod.com/for-sale.html I love miniature horses. These were being sold for not a huge amount of money.
63 If you are a student, make a http://quizlet.com/ account right now. My username is majesticgoldenrose if you want to see my AP Physics 1 flashcards. I also have SAT vocab and stuff but those are pretty boring. Neither will help any but if you are worried they might give you a moment of distraction. If you pull up my "studied" you'll find some civics and APUSH vocab stuff though, shhhh!
64 For anyone in IB Chemistry, Richard Thornley (if I have the last name right) is supposedly where its at. He does videos on Youtube. Search and you will find.
65 http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ Check websites you cant access
66 http://www.writewords.org.uk/word_count.asp Which words are you overusing in your writing?
67 Make murial sized art of your face or whatever else makes you happy http://rasterbator.net/
68 Chill http://www.donothingfor2minutes.com/
69 Maybe school stuff? https://www.coursera.org/ not sure if its any good
70 Learn code http://www.codecademy.com/
71http://www.fliptext.org/ Write upside down
72 Creates a book of that awesome gif you once saw http://gifprint.com/
73Permanently trash those old accounts from junior high https://www.accountkiller.com/en/
74/75 https://www.screenr.com/ and my fav http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/ for better web and screen cam videos
76 space: http://www.galaxyzoo.org/
77 https://www.duolingo.com/ for learning another language <3
78 person generatoer. I’m not sure if this is good or evil http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/advanced.php?t=country&n%5B%5D=us&c%5B%5D=us&gen=5&age-min=0&age-max=39
79 Watch the price of things on amazon http://us.camelcamelcamel.com/
80 An email you can sign up with so you don’t get spam http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/error.html?cid=74834990 Warning: harder to recover a lost password :/
82 making a bucket list is a great way not to get anything done http://bucketlist.org/
83. Who wins a fight between a and b? http://www.googlefight.com/kate-vs-beth.php handy to decide blog content and book topics and such popular things actually.
84. Perspective of time and such... http://hereistoday.com/
85. This is the sort of thing you actually have fun learning with. Like its a cool thing and interactive and you can bug people with random trivia... yay :) http://www.numbersleuth.org/universe/
86. http://www.hackertyper.com/ (Very important: access denied message if you press the caps lock key three times and access granted if you type "alt alt alt"