16. On a floodlight- This product illuminates, even in the dark.
17. On a foaming face wash: May contain foam.
18. On a plain Frisbee- Contains small parts.
19. On a frozen dinner: Consult plumber before consumption (???)
20. On a fruit rollup- Remove plastic before eating.
21. On a hair curler- Don't use on eyelashes.
22. On a hair curler- for external use only.
23. On a hammer- May be harmful if swallowed.
24. On a handicap ramp- Ramp ends mid stairwell.
25. On a hat brand: Products are made out of water bottles. You may be allergic.
26. On a Hershey Almond Bar- Contains nuts.
27. On a jigsaw puzzle's box- Some assembly required.
28. On a Laundromat washer- Not intended for small children.
29. On a lottery ticket- Do not iron.
30. On a lumber product- Do not consume.
(Miss the first batch, or simply want more? Be sure to see Part 1 )
On a more seroius note, I cant find anything particularly funny (either a video or an image) pertaining to Memorial Day, but I think that this image, below, does justice enough.