I was more than obsessed- I printed them out by the 50, handed them out to everyone in creation, and still have probably an inch thick of ‘em...three hundred and fifty pages later.
(And I'm not even kidding. I made friends with these pages)
Over time, Ive added some to the list, so here you go with…
The Top 30 Things You Don’t Want to Hear From Your School Bus Driver:
To be read starting at 30
15. Our Father who art in Heaven….
16. I’m gonna try out a shortcut thru the US Air Force Bombing Range.
17. Someone watch the road while I finish this color-by-number.
18. School starts at noon, right?
19. Ten bucks says I can pop a wheelie!
20. Change the music? You want opera or bagpipes?
21. Was that the engine?
22. Well of course I’m related to Hitler. Why do you ask, honey?
23. What do you mean, I cant text and drive?
24. Cant tell if y’all’ll need one cast or two to fix this.
25. Does the back of the bus smell like its on fire?
26. Who wants to drive today?
27. Who? The guy in the orange jumpsuit? Oh, he’s just... a hitchhiker I picked up.
28. Why can’t someone just make a speedometer in braille already?
29. Wonder how long I’ve been on “Empty”…
30. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to get a driver's license!