(Part 1, Part 2)
31. On a mattress: Do not attempt to swallow.
32. On a Microwave- Not for drying pets.
33. On a motorcycle mirror: Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you
34. On a PC Mouse- Do not throw at coworkers; It may harm the mouse. :)
35. On a printer cartridge- Refrain from eating.
36. On a public bathroom wall: Toilet water unsafe for drinking.
37. On a Rain Gauge- Suitable for outdoor use.
38. On a road sign: Road may be wet when raining.
39. On a rubber band shooter- this product shoots rubber bands.
40. On a rubber fishing worm- Do not eat.
41. On a salt container: Warning: high in sodium.
42. On a Sears hairdryer- Do not use while sleeping.
43. On a set of nails: Swallowing may cause irritation, or death.
44. On a stroller- Remove infant before folding.
45. On a Superman costume: Wearing garment does not enable you to fly.
Which is your favorite?
PS. On a side note, I overheard this conversation the other day and it made me laugh:
Person 1: The history teacher wasnt there; there was a sub (substitute) in his place.
Person 2: Oh, really? Well, where I come from, thats not what we call them.
Person 1: What do you call them, then?
Person 2: Hoagies :)