Material: Stainless steel
About the ring
Sometimes you want elegance, and other times you want cute. This ring was designed with the “aww” factor in mind. Now you can have dinosaurs wherever you go that enjoy stimming just as much as you.
The Spin-osaurus ring has two bands: an inner band with a smooth stainless steel finish and a movable outer band featuring 8 black laser-engraved dinosaurs.
The wider inner band holds the ring snugly in place while you spin or fidget with the outer band.
Ahhh. I love this ring! I ordered it in a size 8 which is a bit too large for me, however I panic like crazy if I ever have a ring get stuck so I didnt want that to happen.
I made a necklace of it with a piece of string and wear it all the time.
- Dinos! The ring is so cool!
- The ring spins really well and is quite nice to have around. I have worn it often.
- I love that the website does NOT have a phone number. I dont like speaking on the phone at all and its great that they understand. They have more information about that here.
- Its true to size! They have a ring sizer on their website if you need it. Be sure to measure on a few different days and times of the day to get a better idea of what you need.
- The ring came with a pin and nicely bubble wrapped. Stimtastic had a very nice presentation.
- I have noticed that the black accents on the dinosaurs wear off easily. Because they are embedded in, you can still see them, but not as well as when first purchased.
I am good friends with another blogger who also reviewed the ring. I have talked with her about it and she noticed the same thing. You can read her review here, be sure to like and repost if you have a tumblr!!
Even though there is a con, I cant bear to give this ring less than 5 stars. I love it so much and am so glad Stimtastic let me review their product.
You can order your own ring here: http://www.stimtastic.co/stim-jewelry/spinosaurus-spinner-ring
Stimtastic also sells chewable jewelry, fidget toys, and weighted items. Be sure to check them out as well.
About the designer
Alicia Chen is a college sophomore currently studying design and psychology. She has been drawing since elementary school and enjoys gaming and reading in her spare time. She can often be seen doodling funny faces in the margins of lecture notes.