An English lesson, of course!
- Bucket List- (noun) a list of things you want to do (have to do) before you die, may include swimming with sharks and feeding lions
- Anti-Bucket List- (noun) a list of things that you want never to do (ever) before you die and may also include swimming with sharks and feeding lions
- Anti-Bucketing- (verb-1) to create an anti-bucket list, specifically at approximately 6:36; with just a few minutes until the emails go out. (verb-2) the growth and development of a juvenile anti-bucket list.
And now is that suspenseful moment when you are not sure whats going on because you dont see an actual list of things or a list.... and the suspense shall (shall? where did that come from?) ... shall continue until an unannounced date!
Anyway, before we head to the Linky, I have a few updates:
- My giveaway (link) has under 2 days left (as of Friday) so dont forget to enter asap.
- The Barbie-themed post I did a few weeks ago is also posted on the Godly Girls for God website. (If you missed it, you can read uphere.)
- Ive gotten the dual emails under control, for you awesome subscribers, even though you still have to click to read in browser to get the videos (Did you miss the ones Monday?)
- Link up any post that fits into the awesome, recent, and wholesome categories.
- Please place the linky button on your sidebar or otherwise link it where I can find it.
- Spend a moment to comment on a post or two before you and subscribe so you can come back next week!